CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store and catalog-based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane and Amerimark Interactive saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $1.5B in revenue.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll have a big role within a fast-paced team. The challenge doesn’t come without reward; you’ll have the opportunity grow your career while building a world-class team.
We are looking for a data driven, Email Marketing Manager (preferably ecommerce background) to join our Marketing team. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will own project execution, ESP assessments & migrations, strategic implementation, transactional emails, reporting dashboards and overall growth of the email channel. You will have exposure to the latest tech in email and will be at the forefront of building conversion focused ecommerce funnels.
- QA and schedule email campaigns
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and projects.
- Evaluate current campaigns/programs, recommend improvements.
- Develop and present insightful reports on a weekly basis and have a strong grasp of email and on-site metrics (must be proficient in Google Analytics and understand tracking).
- Develop a lead generation and nurturing strategy.
- Create and develop dynamic email lists on an ongoing basis.
- Manage automation emails and A/B testing calendar.
- Focus on deliverability and inboxing rates and maintain the highest standards of domain reputation. (Knowledge on domain setup and security a plus)
- Reduce list churn, optimize automations, lead A/B testing amongst other KPIs.
- Analyze data to get smart insights and guide the channel and team.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions.
- ESP migration experience and deep understanding or product/order data feeds & email API’s.
- Must understand email & privacy laws: GDPR, CASL, CCPA compliance.
- Manage a team of email coordinators and designers.
- HTML knowledge is a plus (to troubleshoot and test).
- Knowledge of project management and using PM/ticketing tools like JIRA & Asana.
- Experience with SMS marketing is a plus but not required.
- 3-5 years of past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics and managing a lean team.
- Proficient using email technologies (Listrak, Pardot, Emarsys, Wunderkind)
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends and a constant learner attitude.
- Experience with email automation tools and ecommerce automation strategies
- Sense of ownership in your work and performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player and builder
- Good time-management skills & ability to work on tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision and a variety of supplemental policies available
- 401k- after 90 days with employee matching 50% up to 2% of annual salary
- Company provides group life insurance at no cost
- Company will reimburse for 2 months of Cobra for salaried employees
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with pay!
- Generous employee discounts
- In addition, keep in mind this role is remote (if applicable) and should we go into the office in the future, we are a casual environment-no suit/tie!
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com