CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog-based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane and Amerimark Interactive, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $1.7B in revenue.
At LTD Commodities, (the fastest growing division of Amerimark Interactive), we are continuously expanding our 85% web-penetrated business, building our digital presence, and growing our customer base every year. If you enjoy having access to cutting-edge technologies and developing solutions that will be leveraged by business leaders including the C-suite to drive retail business strategy this is the role for you.
As a Sr. Data Analytics Developer here's what you’ll do:
- Work with eCommerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Financials, etc. data
- Influence business strategy through the SQL code you write and data you produce
- Provide direction to IT/Engineering in your area of expertise, Data Analytics
- Be a part of designing our next generation Data Architectures and Future Systems
- Be an advocate for data and challenge us to do more with it
- Work directly and collaborate with multiple business teams
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of Microsoft SQL Development and Database Development
- Experience with reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to create scalable, reliable, and performant architectures
- Ability to estimate development work and execute against a plan
- Strong logical and analytical skills
If you have any of the following there will be opportunities for you to use these skills, if not, there will be opportunities to learn:
- Working with and/or implementing Marketing Databases and/or Customer Data Platforms
- Microstrategy Reporting
- Big Data and Data Science
- Databases other than Microsoft SQL and Cloud Data
- Python, R, and/or C# .Net development
Where you’ll work:
- You can be remote or come into our Chicagoland office; choice is yours
- Much of CSC IT/Engineering works remotely throughout North America. We will not make you come back into the office. :)