With over 50 stores and the largest avocational cooking program in the US, Sur La Table offers an unsurpassed selection of exclusive and premium-quality goods for the kitchen and table – and the culinary expertise and inspiration to go along with it. Whether the job entails interacting with our customers, driving digital growth, or providing vital behind-the-scenes support, we’re all here for the same reason – to roll up our sleeves and create happiness through cooking and sharing good food.
The Site Operations Producer contributes to the success of Sur La Table by supporting the ecommerce business by producing product pages that bring our products to life. Primary responsibilities include ensuring product and data quality on surlatable.com by processing, briefing, and editing the digital product presentation. The role assists in ensuring strong Sur La Table presentation and customer experience on the web.
- Sets up and approves product in content management system which includes copy, hierarchy categorization, images, and video
- Create, update, and maintain recipe content in coordination with culinary content team
- Manages and updates product page content additions & edits as needed
- Updates product images assets and prioritization for optimal merchandising
- Ensure products, videos and recipes are activated and deactivated in timely manner
- Monitor incoming product daily to ensure the listing pages are maintained and updated
- Regularly audit available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to edit, format, and distribute content
- Triages and responds to customer service inquiries for product and content updates online
- Assist with merchandising all products across the site, in search results, shops and other feature locations
- Track progress and deliverables using workflow tools
- Prioritize work in a creative and dynamic environment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively with employees and customers.
- Ability to learn technical material.
- Ability to use computer and other office equipment to accomplish work tasks.
- Ability to think critically and communicate thoughts and/or ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (sitting or standing) for extended periods of time.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- 2+ year web production experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and e-commerce admin tools
- 1+ years of practical HTML knowledge
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
Sur La Table Core Competencies for Everyone:
- Focus on the Customer: You inspire and delight your customers
- Be Genuine: Your communication style is respectful, effective and sincere
- Make the Right Call: You effectively blend knowledge, experience, wisdom & decisive action
- Take Ownership: you are committed, responsible and provide solutions
- Achieve Results: You meet and exceed goals and expectations
This job description represents a summary of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Sur La Table has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.