Z Gallerie, now under the DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc platform of CSC Generation, is building a multi-brand company to consolidate the home furnishings industry while driving growth through digital.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to be part of our growing UX team across multiple e-commerce brands within the CSC Generation portfolio.
You will need to have a consistent record of successfully completing sophisticated design projects involving all stages of the design process — from problem definition and user research to crafting high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
This role requires deep collaborating with design leadership, product owners, engineers, fellow UX designers and business partners. To succeed, you will need to draw on your significant UX experience, design process expertise, organizational skill, problem solving skill, interpersonal savvy, and communication to deliver top quality designs.
Day to day responsibilities:
- To gather input from users and partners and using your extensive design thinking and industry experience to help shape project requirements and scope.
- Create design discovery artifacts such as journey maps, site maps, flow diagrams, prototypes and story boards to help communicate the design approach and to gain alignment.
- Develop annotated low, medium, and high-fidelity design assets, ensuring you offer multiple concepts to help elicit meaningful feedback.
- Build prototypes for testing and to flesh-out designs and refine interactions.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to validate and improve your design.
- Revise and update designs and documentation based on continuing user testing and customer feedback.
- Apply standard methodologies with strong consideration for accessibility, scalability, and ease of maintenance.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Mastery of critical tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, or other common design and prototyping tools.
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- A solid portfolio demonstrating a history of crafting phenomenal
- Comfortable working in a large, corporate and cross time-zone environment with remote teams.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
Z Gallerie is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.
We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.