For over 18 years, DR Design & Remodel has been the leading expert in custom kitchens & baths throughout the Sacramento region. With over 150+ projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bath is no simple task!
DR Design & Remodel is seeking an experienced full-time Project Manager in the remodeling industry. Grow your career and work in a great environment!
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing customer work orders for production
- Managing and guiding kitchen general contractor projects post-sale through to completion
- Reviewing project plans
- Submitting design drawings for acquiring permits
- Coordinating production with customer
- Managing change orders and communications between production and customer
- Providing guidance to sub-contractors as needed
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- Minimum of 4 years previous construction experience
- Extensive knowledge of cabinetry and kitchen & bath construction
- Knowledge of 20-20 Design software (preferred) and/or other CAD software
- Previous kitchen design experience is a considerable plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer management, communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Why work for us?
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plan with company matching
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Discounts on our affiliated family of brands, including Sur La Table, One Kings Lane, Z Gallerie, DirectBuy, and many more!