CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $1.7 billion in revenue.
As a Junior Systems Admin, you'll learn and grow with the position, initially starting out on our helpdesk and progressing to more complex problem solving. Your day to day will vary but include:
- Assisting efforts to support, implement, and recommend IT solutions at corporate office and remote locations.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve Level 1 and Level 2 issues.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and in-person.
- Assist in the configuration, implementation and asset documentation of IT hardware.
- Perform hardware installation, maintenance and upgrades coordinating with staff and vendors
- Participate in “on-call” rotation for escalation of issues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Solid understanding of fundamental network design and operation.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting corporate users and remote environments.
- Intermediate level experience with layer 2 and layer 3 networking.
- Exceptional hands-on and phone customer service skills allowing for a positive customer service experience with end-users/customers.
- Advanced troubleshooting of isolating network issues from PC connectivity to Internet connectivity issues.
- Associates degree, bachelor's degree or work-related experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Certifications in PC/Server related areas such as A+, Network+, MCP, MTA, Linux+, CCNA.
- Experience in virtual imaging software (Hyper-V, VMware) and managing virtual desktops.
- Windows 2012 and 2016 Server experience.
- Experience with Python, YAML.
- Experience supporting retail technology in stores.
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Casual work environment
- Professional growth opportunities with a growing company