CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog-based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $1.7B in revenue.
We recognize a company becomes the people it hires. That’s why recruiting is critical to our company growth and success. Our recruiting team works as a centralized group across the portfolio of CSC Generation family of brands, and you will help build our presence in Canada.
This role is challenging – above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, we’re a startup, and you’ll have a big role within a fast-paced team. The challenge doesn’t come without reward; you’ll have the opportunity grow your career while building a world-class team of engineers, marketers, and other professionals.
Your day to day will vary but here’s an idea of what you’ll work on:
- Set and execute on recruitment strategies for open positions (based in Canada, U.S., India, and potentially other international locations)
- Source, review, screen, and evaluate qualified applicants for various roles, including but not limited to; Marketing, Technology/Engineering, Operations
- Use a data driven approach to recruiting, providing regular reporting and insights
- Develop a candidate pipeline for future hiring needs, turning prospects into hires
- Develop and lead an off-shore recruiting process
- Mentor junior recruiters and help with strategic recruiting initiatives
Our ideal candidate
- Understands the candidate marketplace in the U.S., Canada, and India (other international locations are a plus); knows where to find top engineering, finance, and creative talent
- Has a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Is a self-starter and can manage time and multiple responsibilities
- Has experience recruiting for a startup (preferably in the e-commerce,
fintech, or technology sectors)
- Takes pride and ownership in their work, giving maximum effort to get
the job done
What’s in it for you?