CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue.
We’re hiring a Senior QA Automation Engineer in support of our mission of building a curated, memorable experience for each customer. We manage existing websites, while building cross product components, and upgrading legacy stacks to modern technologies. We work in cross-functional teams; product, engineering, QA and DevOps specialists.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent field required
- 7+ years experience in QA and testing across different platforms like Web, Mobile & API, including 4+ years of automation experience required
- Proficient in languages/tools for test automation. Specifically, 2+ years on Python & related toolset required.
- Well versed & experienced with various test automation frameworks like Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Behavior Driven, etc. Experience with Selenium & Robot Framework required.
- Exposure & experience to cross-browser testing tools/services desirable
- Desirable to be abreast of new trends/tools/process as applied to test automation
- Knowledge & exposure to CI/CD process & tools.
- Knowledge/exposure to AWS, Docker, BitBucket, Gitlab, JIRA, TestRail, etc is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL and 2 - 3 years of experience working with databases like MS SQL Server, My SQL, etc
- Ability to diagnose application issues (reviewing applications logs, reviewing server stats, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of STLC and SDLC. Knowledge & experience in collection, analysis & reporting of test metrics, specifically for test automation success.
- Experience of working on a team with commitment to ensuring team success, as well as collaborate with other stakeholders
- Strong communication, analytical & documentation skills required
- Self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn as well as mentor & train team members
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast changing environment
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain regression & BVT scripts, run them regularly and share reports with stakeholders
- Create new scripts to cover new features and bug fixes
- Maintain and extend Test Automation Framework for Web applications
- Perform exploratory and manual testing of the product suite as required and create missing test cases to automate
- Coordinate with project managers & product owners to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Create & maintain documentation on framework & test scripts
- Train and mentor project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated test suites
- Metrics collection, analysis & reporting for automation
- Participate/support in choosing framework, automation strategy & preparing automation plans
You are excited to join us because we offer:
- Lots of greenfield work, building and bringing new ideas to the table
- A competent, experienced engineering and product team
- Strong comp package, benefits
- Flexible/casual work environment, no suits or ties
CSC Generation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.