CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue, with a path to over $1B in revenue in the near term.
As Director of Corporate IT, you’ll ensure systems supporting our offices, employees, and stores remain highly available and scalable. You’ll provide strategic planning and oversight for our service desk, network, security, collaboration, mobility and productivity solutions. Reporting to our CIO, with responsibility for a growing portfolio of companies, this is an incredible opportunity to advance your career!
Your day to day will vary but include:
- Providing post M&A integration support and analysis
- Building technical roadmaps, delivering and operating stable, scalable IT solutions in: Networking (voice and data), System Administration, Engineering Operations, Production Operation and IT Service Management.
- Leading and building a high performing team - when required, take a hands-on approach to solve a technical problem
- Developing and maintaining critical vendor partnerships
- Solving technical challenges with innovative solutions
Our ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of leadership experience; preferably in IT infrastructure (networking, end user services, systems administration, etc)
- Experience leading geographically distributed IT operations teams in complex and dynamic environments requiring 24 / 7 support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Experience integrating and upgrading corporate infrastructures post acquisition
- Senior level experience managing Windows, Linux, AWS, and other IT infrastructure
- Can type 55 WPM or greater
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to “own” corporate infrastructure for a $500M portfolio of companies
- Lead and build your team while working with top peer talent
- Flexible, casual work environment (no suits or ties!)
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, etc)