CSC Generation needs an Account Payable Specialist to support our Shared Services IT department.
CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue, with a path to over $1B in revenue in the near term.
The Accounts Payable Specialist assists the Accounts Payable Department in various accounting tasks and providing other work-related support as needed.
- Review and enter payable invoices
- Code invoices with appropriate gl codes for accounting team
- Coordinate approval from appropriate managers for approval of payment
- Track all IT invoices, including approval status, and payment status
- Allocate invoices between companies as needed
- Enter in vendor bills as needed into erp or bill.com
- Create and enter batch sheets
- Review all assigned vendor statements
- Follow-up with vendors on outstanding billing issues provided by manager
- Review Open Order for all assigned vendors
Our ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- BA/BS in accounting or finance preferred
- Experienced in administrative support including: reporting, data entry, invoicing, vendor interaction, etc.
- Past experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable, a plus
- Able to type 55 WPM or greater
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary with benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO)
- Birthday off with pay
- Discounts with our brands!
- Casual work environment (no suits or ties)
- Opportunity to grow your accounting career with an expanding, fast-paced company