This is an exciting opportunity to build products that reach millions, you’ll have a hand in next generation technology for a technology first retailer.
CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue, with a path to over $1B in revenue in the near term.
As a Product Manager, Retail Operations, you will be part of building the unified operating system for our brands to deliver the ability to rapidly iterate and expand upon our offerings and brand portfolio:
- Working with stakeholders across the organization to determine requirements
- Regularly communicating status to the leadership team and stakeholders
- Evaluate external solutions and service providers
Our ideal candidate:
- 3 plus years in the world of retail and ecommerce
- 2 plus years direct product management experience
- Experience with ERP, WMS and OMS systems
- Ability to manage multiple external vendors to deliver on-time and within budget
- Broad knowledge of ecommerce and retail technology stacks
- Hands-on experience creating measurable product improvements
- Detail oriented and analytically driven
- Excellent communication skills and with the ability to get organizational buy-in
- Ability to analyze data to construct and validate hypotheses.
- Strong project management fundamentals with a history of driving on time product delivery
- Experience modeling complex dataflows
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Netsuite, Manhattan Associates WMS, or Odoo
- Ability to do light coding for data manipulation, and read code for product understanding
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Casual work environment and ability to work remotely
- Professional growth opportunities with a growing company