This is an exciting opportunity to build products that reach millions, you’ll have a hand in shaping the shopping experiences across our portfolio with ownership of the CSC consumer facing platforms.
CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue, with a path to over $1B in revenue in the near term.
As a Director of Product Management, your organization will be responsible for building out the unified platform to drive ecommerce across our portfolio of brands, key elements of this role will include:
- Working with stakeholders across the organization to determine requirements
- Regularly communicating status to the leadership team and stakeholders
- Creating measurable tests to evaluate product success
- Assist in recruiting and leading a world-class product organization
- Orchestrate needs across a variety of stakeholders while getting buy-in for prioritization and roadmap
- Own the ecommerce roadmap for the brand portfolio.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5 plus years in retail and ecommerce
- 3 plus years in a product management role
- History of building highly functional product teams
- Broad knowledge of modern web architectures and marketing stacks
- Hands-on experience creating measurable product improvements
- Ownership and execution against robust product roadmaps
- Detail oriented and analytically driven
- Excellent communication skills and with the ability to get organizational buy-in
- Ability to analyze data to construct and validate hypotheses.
- Understanding of modern approaches to single and multivariate testing
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with BigCommerce or Netsuite
- Ability to do light coding for data manipulation, and read code for product understanding
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Casual work environment and ability to work remotely
- Professional growth opportunities with a growing company