CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue.
We recognize a company becomes the people it hires, which means your role is beyond important to our success. Our recruiting team works as a centralized group across the portfolio of CSC Generation companies, and you will help build our presence both domestically and internationally.
Your day to day will vary but here’s an idea of what you’ll work on:
- Partner with the hiring and recruiting teams to provide support for reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, candidate experience, posting jobs, etc.
- Source, review, and screen qualified applicants for various roles
- Assist recruiters with tracking and reporting recruiting / candidate pipeline data
- Learning how to be a top performing recruiter from industry pros!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has some experience working in HR, corporate recruiting, or staffing with a desire to advance to a recruiter role within 3-6mo.
- Is a self starter, can manage time and multiple responsibilities effectively
- Has experience working for a startup (preferably in the e-commerce, fintech, or technology sectors)
- Takes pride and ownership in their work, giving max effort to get the job done
What’s in it for you?
- This role is designed for someone who wants to kickstart their career in recruiting. We'll teach you how to recruit and successful candidates will be promoted to recruiter quickly.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual /flexible work environment including work from home/remote