At CSC Generation we save historic brands from liquidating. We build systems and processes
to provide retail and e-commerce customers curated, memorable experiences, across our products
and brands. Our amazing engineering team investigates points of failure in the technology, replaces
them with modern tech. Our aggressive growth strategy brings new challenges with each
acquisition, and our team of experts are always ready to make impactful changes the moment the
deal is done. We've saved thousands of jobs by reviving iconic brands, including Z Gallerie, One Kings Lane, Direct Buy, and Sur La Table.
What you'll be working on:
- Analyze all aspects of CSC Generation’s business with a focus on ecommerce and
retail supply chain management, E-commerce fraud and asset protection analysis.
- Craft strategic recommendations and actions
- Identify key metrics and build dashboards and reports to track progress.
- Develop and implement tooling to assess the validity of data sets.
- Analyze interesting strategic initiatives - such as distribution center reorganization
analysis and cross-brand trend analysis.
- You are a highly organized person; You enjoy keeping everything labeled and clear.
- You are curious about the root cause behind a problem, and you desire an explanation.
- You are extremely analytical and like to use data to guide your decisions
- You are a spreadsheets expert; You cannot live without Excel shortcuts, so you refuse
to work on your laptop without a real keyboard
- You are proud of your ability to analyze complex data sets using SQL or similar tools
Our ideal candidate:
- BS / BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or similar
quantitative field from a top university
- 1+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an analytical environment
- Proficient with Excel and SQL (MySQL or T-SQL) and knowledge on Python
- Strong analytical skills, passionate about data analysis and have great attention to
- Knowledge in supply chain management and data visualization would be a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- No suits or ties.
- Direct exposure to senior managers
- Massive career growth opportunities in a growing organization