CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue.
CSC Generation is backed by leading investors including: Khosla Ventures, Altos Ventures, Crosslink Capital, and Panasonic. Proud owners of the brands: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, One Kings Lane, DirectBuy, and the Home Consignment Center.
The mission for the PPC Specialist is to provide support for our paid media ad campaigns (Google, Bing). You will provide support by pulling data/reports and presenting in an easy to digest fashion, building campaigns, monitoring, optimizing, and managing small projects.
- Build, launch, and optimize Google, Bing, and other paid media ad campaigns
- Assist with routine and ad hoc reporting of channel and campaign performance
- Support paid search team in managing bids and daily/monthly budgets
- Conduct keyword & product category research and provide recommendations to support business needs and challenges
- Concept and spearhead testing opportunities across accounts and channels
- Manage and execute activities in support promo/discount periods
- Assist with product feed automation, conduct regular feed audits, categorize products with variants, and optimize feed quality on different search, social, affiliate, and marketplace channels
- Identify and translate customer segments into audiences and apply them as targeting options in live campaigns
Our ideal candidate has...
- 1 or 2 years experience in PPC/paid search, display & retargeting experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google and Bing Ads (Search & Shopping campaigns)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (or comparable analytics platforms)
- Google Ads and Analytics certifications a plus
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup etc.) & passion for translating data into insights & opportunities
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to learn and grow
- A team oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, detail oriented, humble and down to earth
- Strong direct response copywriting skills
- Agency experience a plus
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity! Learn from top marketers and gain valuable experience to grow your career.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible work environment
CSC Generation is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process.
We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.