CSC Generation is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, and One Kings Lane, saving over 2,000 jobs and reaching $500M in revenue.
The mission for the Paid Social Specialist is to provide support for our social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest). You will provide support by pulling data/reports and presenting in an easy to digest fashion, building campaigns, monitoring, optimizing, submitting creative briefs, and managing small projects.
Please note: this role will work Pacific Time Zone hours in conjunction with our teams on the west coast.
Your day to day will vary and include:
- Build and launch Facebook/Instagram and Pinterest ads
- Help create reports for key stakeholders
- Monitor and adjust channel budgets
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor tests
- Work with other departments (creative, merch, data) to ensure goal and strategy align
- Project manage automation initiatives
- Submit creative and copy direction in creative briefs
Our ideal candidate:
- 1 year digital marketing experience, paid social marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Pinterest a plus
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup etc) & good with numbers
- Ability to uncover insights from data
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to learn and grow
- Team oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communicator, strong work ethic, detail oriented, humble and down to earth
- Strong direct response copywriting skills
- Strong creative eye
- Agency experience a plus
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity! Learn from top marketers and gain valuable experience to grow your career.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible work environment