At CSC Generation we save historic brands from liquidating. We build systems and processes to provide retail and e-commerce customers curated, memorable experiences, across our products and brands. Our amazing engineering team investigates points of failure in the technology, replaces them with modern tech. Our aggressive growth strategy brings new challenges with each acquisition, and our team of experts are always ready to make impactful changes the moment the deal is done. We've saved thousands of jobs by reviving iconic brands, including Z Gallerie, One Kings Lane, DirectBuy, and Sur La Table.
We are looking for a hungry, data driven, passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager (preferably ecommerce background) to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will own project execution, ESP assessments & migrations, strategic implementation, reporting and overall growth of the email channel. You will have exposure to the latest technologies in email and will be at the forefront of building conversion focused ecommerce funnels.
This is not an entry level role.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and execute time sensitive projects and campaigns.
- Evaluate current campaigns/programs, recommend improvements and execute in sprints.
- Develop and present insightful reports on a weekly basis and have a strong grasp of email and on-site metrics (must be proficient in Google Analytics and understand tracking).
- Develop a lead generation and nurturing strategy.
- Create and develop dynamic email lists on an ongoing basis.
- Focus on deliverability and inboxing rates and maintain the highest standards of domain reputation. (Knowledge on domain setup and security a plus)
- Reduce list churn, optimize automations, lead A/B testing amongst other KPIs.
- Analyze data to get smart insights and guide the channel and team.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, purchase history, geo-location and website interactions.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions.
- Migrate platforms and have deep understanding or product/order data feeds & email API’s.
- Must understand email & privacy laws: GDPR, CASL, CCPA compliance.
- Manage a team of email coordinators and designers.
- HTML knowledge is a plus (to troubleshoot and test).
- Knowledge of project management, and using PM/ticketing tools like JIRA & Asana.
- Experience with SMS marketing is a plus but not required.
We are excited to have you join our team because you:
- Have 3-5 years of past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics and managing a lean team.
- Are proficient using email technologies (Salesforce, Listrak, Exact Target, Pardot)
- Are knowledgable of latest digital marketing trends and a constant learner attitude.
- Have experience with email automation tools and ecommerce automation strategies
- Have a sense of ownership in your work and performance
- Are a critical thinker and problem-solver
- Are a team player and builder
- Have good time-management skills & ability to work on tight deadlines
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Lots of greenfield work building bringing new ideas to the table
- A competent, experienced team
- Career growth! Our acquisition model creates rapid growth in scale and scope of your career profile.
- Strong comp package, benefits
- Flexible/casual work environment, no suits or ties
- Work remotely or in an office, your choice (even after our offices open up)
CSC Generation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.