CSC Generation is saving retail. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around several brands to get to a $500M run rate. We’ve also saved over 1,000 jobs, several companies from liquidation, and have over one million happy customers and counting. Starting with DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc in 2017, our acquisition of Z Gallerie in 2019, and our recent acquisitions of One Kings Lane, and Sur La Table, we're consolidating the home furnishings industry, while driving growth through digital.
We’re hiring a QA Engineer in support of our mission of building a curated, memorable experience for each customer. We manage existing websites, while building cross product components, and upgrading legacy stacks to modern technologies. We work in cross-functional teams; product, engineering, QA and DevOps specialists.
As a QA Engineer, you will collaborate with us to:
- Develop, maintain & execute manual and automated test scripts - UI as well as Functional
- Develop, maintain & execute regression tests along with necessary test data sets
- Verify build by performing Smoke tests, Sanity tests and perform Ad-hoc tests to find bugs quickly and report them to Developers
- Report, prioritize & track issues and work closely with Developers/Product Managers until closure of issues
- Understand and write simple to complex SQL queries to extract/verify information and identify test data
- Create Test Cases to test APIs
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in QA with passion for quality and flexibility
- 3+ years of experience in developing and executing tests and coordinating the manual testing efforts through logging effective issues
- Can lead QA efforts without much guidance
- Have a customer-centric approach, understand consumer and human operations workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and can assure quality of software built on different platforms.
- Should be able to work independently, needs less supervision but should be a good team player.
- Min. 1 year experience in writing, maintaining & executing test scripts in Selenium (not Selenium IDE), Cucumber.
- Experience working with JIRA, SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle
- Experience with Mobile App and Mobile Web Testing is desirable
- Experience writing & executing API test cases using PostMan is desirable
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC, Bug Life cycle, Agile & SCRUM methodologies, Black box testing, White box testing
- Critical thinker, a self-learner with a positive attitude, who wants to be a part of the solution and has a good eye for details, who can see the big picture
- Experience testing ecommerce site(s) will be a big plus
- Experience with CrossBrowserTesting, BrowserStack, JMeter/Blazemeter, Python will be beneficial
You are excited to join us because we offer:
- Lots of greenfield work building bringing new ideas to the table
- A competent, experienced engineering and product team
- Strong comp package, benefits
- Flexible/casual work environment, no suits or ties
CSC Generation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.