CSC Generation is saving retail. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around several brands to get to a $500M run rate. We’ve also saved over 1,000 jobs, several companies from liquidation, and have over one million happy customers and counting. Starting with DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc in 2017, our acquisition of Z Gallerie in 2019, and our recent acquisitions of One Kings Lane, and Sur La Table, we're consolidating the home furnishings industry, while driving growth through digital.
As our VP of Finance, you’ll be a key member of our executive team, working directly with the Founder and CEO. At a high level, we are looking for someone that can take us from $500M to $25B over the next decade or two.
On a typical day, you might be:
- Leading financial operations for all portfolio companies including: accounting, FP&A, payroll, tax, compliance, cash management, etc.
- Providing M&A due diligence support and leading financial integrations post close.
- Leading budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and modeling for the portfolio.
- Discovering and implementing opportunities to improve financial operations at portfolio companies.
- Managing external financial relationships w/investors, bank partners, auditors, etc.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a CPA.
- Has 10+ years of executive level finance experience leading an organization through time-sensitive and stressful initiatives such as acquisitions, divestitures, and financings.
- Can accurately forecast a businesses’ cash flow in her sleep.
- Does not mind extensive travel.
- Has worked at a retailer with multiple subsidiaries.
What’s in it for you?
- Have a shot at becoming the CFO of one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Comp package with meaningful equity.