CSC Generation is saving retail. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around several brands to get to a $500M run rate. We’ve also saved over 1,000 jobs, several companies from liquidation, and have over one million happy customers and counting. Starting with DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc in 2017, our acquisition of Z Gallerie in 2019, and our recent acquisitions of One Kings Lane, and Sur La Table, we're consolidating the home furnishings industry, while driving growth through digital.
We’re building a premiere supply chain organization through process improvement and technology upgrades, with the goal of improving merchandise flow, creating best in class customer experiences, and increasing profitability. This is your opportunity to be a part of the Supply Chain Product Management team on the front lines of these changes, directly impacting the future of our brands. You’ll work with technical, operations, and business stakeholders, analyzing our supply chain to deliver solutions.
Your day to day will vary but include:
- Developing a deep understanding of supply chain systems and processes; documenting As Is and To Be, taking into account customer and operational impact
- Partnering with the Operations, Merchandising, Supply Chain, and Technology teams to identify process gaps, recommending changes that will ensure sustained improvement
- Performing ad-hoc analyses to drive business decisions
- Analyzing complex supply chain system performance, using data to provide insight to decision-makers
- Anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- Performing functional user testing and user acceptance testing for systems changes
- Translating requirements for software developers and technical product managers
- Communicating project progress to the product / project managers
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in implementing and supporting business and systems processes within Supply Chain Operations (preferably for a retail company)
- Proficient in creating techno-functional specs and business documentation
- Understanding of a wide range of OMS (order management), TMS (transportation management), WMS (warehouse management) and other supply chain technologies
- Experience upgrading legacy systems and implementing new technologies
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Analytical - able to understand and synthesize data into a clear, concise message
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth! If you’re successful in this role, you’ll have the opportunity to become a product manager or similar advanced supply chain role
- Work with a growing portfolio of companies, solving complex problems that will help us scale
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/PTO)
- Casual, flexible work environment (no suits or ties!)