CSC Generation is reinventing retail. In just four years, we’ve made control investments in several distressed Ecommerce retail businesses to get to a $500M run-rate. We’ve also saved over 1,000 jobs, several companies from liquidation, and have over 1M happy customers and counting. Starting with DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc in 2017, our acquisition of Z Gallerie in 2019, One Kings Lane this past April, and our most recent acquisition of Sur La Table, we're consolidating the home furnishings industry, while driving growth through digital.
As Director of Corporate Infrastructure, you’ll ensure systems supporting our offices, employees, and stores remain highly available and scalable. You’ll provide strategic planning and oversight for our service desk, network, security, collaboration, mobility and productivity solutions. Reporting to our CIO, with responsibility for a growing portfolio of companies, this is an incredible opportunity to advance your career!
Your day to day will vary but include:
- Providing post M&A integration support and analysis
- Building technical roadmaps, delivering and operating stable, scalable IT solutions in: Networking (voice and data), System Administration, Engineering Operations, Production Operation and IT Service Management.
- Leading and building a high performing team - when required, take a hands-on approach to solve a technical problem
- Developing and maintaining critical vendor partnerships
- Solving technical challenges with innovative solutions
Our ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of leadership experience; preferably in IT infrastructure (networking, end user services, systems administration, etc)
- Experience leading geographically distributed IT operations teams in complex and dynamic environments requiring 24 / 7 support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Experience integrating and upgrading corporate infrastructures post acquisition
- Senior level experience managing Windows, Linux, AWS, and other IT infrastructure
- Can type 55 WPM or greater
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to “own” corporate infrastructure for a $500M portfolio of companies
- Lead and build your team while working with top peer talent
- Flexible, casual work environment (no suits or ties!)
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, etc)