The HR Director will act as a strategic leader for our portfolio of companies including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, DirectBuy, and One Kings Lane. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance including payroll, benefits/compensation, employee relations/retention, compliance, leadership development, and training.
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee and drive employee engagement and retention
Our ideal candidate
- Experienced building/influencing a culture, not office perks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or similar
- 7+ years' of multi-state HR experience, supporting field and corporate employees. Experience in retail industry preferred
- Experienced in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, training, corporate communications, safety, and training
- SHRM certification preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to "own" HR for an expanding portfolio of companies
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO)
- Casual work environment